|Botanical Name||Hibiscus Sabdariffa|
|Botanical Name||Ambashthaki, Bissap, Gongura, Groseille, Guinea Sorrel, Hibisco, Hibiscus Calyx, Hibiscus sabdariffa, Jamaica Sorrel, Karkade, Pulicha Keerai, Red Sorrel, Red Tea, Rosa de Jamaica, Roselle, Sour Tea, Jaswand, Jasud phool, Jaba|
|Shipping Charges||Calculated at checkout|
About the product
- Organic Hibiscus Powder is known for its pleasant fragrance and the aromatic properties. It is used as prime herb in various herbal cosmetic formulations for hair. Many people use it with henna to give a aroma and refreshing feeling to hair. Hibiscus is also a main ingredient in many wonderfully refreshing teas made around the world. Recently, hibiscus has been added to many ready made teas due to its high levels of anti-oxidants, and has even become the main flavoring agent in certain sodas.
- Organic Hibiscus Powder conditions dry hair. Strengthen hair. Regular use of hibiscus controls premature graying of hair. Hibiscus prevents hair from breakage resulting into long and strong hair. Volume boost : With regular use of hibiscus, hairs become thicker and denser.
- In Indian Ayurveda, hibiscus flowers are considered highly sacred. They are used in spiritual practices for their ability to open the heart and encourage love and devotion. When used internally, hibiscus removes excess heat from the body and supports a healthy circulatory system.
- Non-GMO, and contains no chemical pesticides, artificial additives or preservatives.
- Process in FDA Registered Facility with highest standards. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.
100% Organic Hibiscus Flower Powder made from Rosa Sabdariffa or Hibiscus Sabdariffa. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.